[OM] roadtrip, CA to TX

Subject: [OM] roadtrip, CA to TX
From: iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:03:14 -0800
Right, will be driving from Los Angeles to Houston next weekend
(22nd). Plan is to do it straight, flat, fast, on the I10. Will no
double cross the Rockies, perhaps tail end of the Grand Canyon..
Anything good to see on that route? FWIW, leaving LA evening, so not
sure it'll be day or night when any sights come my way.

Thanks.

/S

ps, if anyone's driven on that route, would appreciate an email off-
list about what kind of road conditions and traffic to expect. First
long drive, done lots of 400-500 miles ones, nothing in the 1500mile
range.