[OM] Re: E-330 RAW mode issues

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 RAW mode issues
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:25:22 -0800
I there is more to this conversion stuff than I realized. I was
shocked to have NEF images converted in iPhoto to jpegs to become
completely corrupted when I applied an image adjustment after that in
the same program. It made me a little cautious about getting overly
enthusiastic about Aperture. I think I am going to be very
conservative about jumping to something new from ACR.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA