[OM] Re: cs3 beta installed

Subject: [OM] Re: cs3 beta installed
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:26:42 -0500
This might be of some interest to Mac Intel machine users.
Adobe to release Intel-native Photoshop beta

Here's a special news alert from Macworld news: On Friday, December 15,
Adobe will release a public beta of Photoshop CS3. This beta, available to
Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Creative Suite CS2 users, will run natively on
Intel-based Macs. That will remove the performance penalty Photoshop users
experienced when running CS2 on Intel-based Macs using Apple's Rosetta
emulation technology.

For more details on the Photoshop CS3 beta, including new features added
to the next version of Photoshop, read Jim Dalrymple's news story:

http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/12/14/photoshopbeta/index.php