[OM] Re: Age concern

Subject: [OM] Re: Age concern
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:40:55 -0800
nsurit@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hmm, I thought the max came at age 70 and I do know that "full" comes at age
> 65 (or plus a little for some). I'm looking forward to 66 for "full".  That
> is only 3 years and 8 months, but who is counting.
The difference between full and max is 32%. I retired at 55 with a
modest pension, some continuing consulting work and some investments. SS
is the inflation cushion that kicks in later, so I'm planning to hold
out for max at 70. That should then carry me through quite a few more
years of inflation.

Moose