[OM] Re: HU Back up and storage

Subject: [OM] Re: HU Back up and storage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 06:00:43 -0500
Can you expound on how you intend to use the 4gb USB flash drive as
backup storage in the field?  I don't know how you'd use it.  AFAIK you
can't download directly to it from the camera.  You'd need a laptop as
an intermediary.  But if you have the laptop I don't see the utility of
an additional small amount of storage.  What am I missing?  Is your
laptop drive small and nearly full?

Chuck Norcutt