[OM] Re: List Digest Down????

Subject: [OM] Re: List Digest Down????
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:53:12 -0500
Comcast is my ISP but I'm subscribed to the list with my own domain name
hosted by ICD Soft.  Email received there is then forwarded to my
Comcast account.  I did have a problem several months ago (while still
subscribed with a Comcast  address) with the Oly list and another local
list, both of which generate high traffic volume.  The only thing I
could get out of Comcast was that it was probably being blocked on the
basis of volume which they considered a sign of spam.  But since shortly
after I issued that complaint (vehemently!!!) I haven't had any problems
with the other local list and only recently again with the Oly list.  In
that case the mail appeared to be held in a queue for about 24 hours
before being released.  But the queue was not at Comcast since it wasn't
received at my own domain either.

Chuck Norcutt