[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:05:45 -0500
I'm on metoprolol (110/70) since 1990.  I've had psoriasis since 1980, I
swear my first wife caused it.  It goes away in the summer when I spend
much more time in the sun.  First wife went away in '84, psoriasis stayed.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net