[OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:36:06 -0800
I've personally seen that serial no. 1,091xxx is labeled ZUIKO MC
AUTO-S. Serial no. 1,139xxx is labeled ZUIKO AUTO-S.

Unfortunately I don't think everyone who took part in the lens survey
reported the nomenclature completely.  Serial no. 1,013,8xx appears to
have been carefully reported and lists ZUIKO MC Auto-S. Serial no.
1,130,xxx also appears to have been reported carefully as ZUIKO
AUTO-S.

The transition from ZUIKO MC AUTO-S to ZUIKO AUTO-S appears to have
occured between 1,013,xxx and 1,130,xxx
-jeff