[OM] Re: Storm

Subject: [OM] Re: Storm
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:18:21 -0700
I went skiing yesterday and found out that I need more exercise to develop
more endurance. At 10,000 feet elevation it takes a lot out of an old man.
The day was cold (0 degrees F) and breezy but the sun was out and the tetons
were beautiful and the snow was skiable. They still need more to cover the
junk but it will come. I had many days of gorgeous powder there last year
and hope to get more of that this year. I'll be taking a bus up there every
Wednesday after the 10th of January. /jmac