[OM] Re: CF deals

Subject: [OM] Re: CF deals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:36:41 -0500
If you're depending on the San Andreas fault to break the association it
  will probably leave 90% of California behind.  Mostly it will only be
the coastal areas that will break away.  But, come to think of it that
10% of the land area probably comprises 90% of the nuttiness.  Maybe it
will work out OK.

Chuck Norcutt