[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth,
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:47:24 +1300
Hi all,

John H wrote

> I'm on metoprolol (110/70) since 1990.  I've had psoriasis since 1980, I
> swear my first wife caused it.  It goes away in the summer when I spend
> much more time in the sun.  First wife went away in '84, psoriasis stayed.

 I also have psoriasis, and for what I've got I use a prescription - only cream
called DERMOL (tm) Cream,
        Clobetasol 17-propionate 0.05% w/w,
in a 30 gm tube.

It is  extremely economical to use- seems to last for months as a very little
goes a long way, and only one or two applications fix some quite irritating
patches. Other persistent spots have needed many days' applications, then
they stay away for months or more.   Ask your Dr.

It has fixed skin faults that have pestered me for decades.

Brian