[OM] Re: cs3 beta installed

Subject: [OM] Re: cs3 beta installed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:18:43 -0800
Mike wrote:
> Is the CS3 beta a separate install? Is there a time limit? In other
> words, am I stuck with a mess if I decide to return to CS2 and not pay
> to upgrade?

At least on Windoze, PS installs are all separate. I still have 5.0 LE
installed for a couple of quirks that make it handy for a particular
kind of copying, And I usually have the current and the past prior
versions installed. I un-installed 7.0 after CS3 was up an running, so I
now have separate installs of CS2 and CS 3. All three can be started
separately and don't seem to interact in any way.

Moose