[OM] Re: List Digest Down????

Subject: [OM] Re: List Digest Down????
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:33:08 -0800
Jay Drew wrote:
> I sent the following to Comcast about the blockage (or at least the appearance
> of blockage)of the List Digest:
>
> Comments:
> It would appear email from Listar [listar@xxxxxxxxxx] is being blocked as
> spam.
> It is a mass mailer to SUBSCRIBERS and as such it isn''t un-invited spam.
> Others on the mailing list have stated that they stopped receiving the daily
> emails on December 7,
Pearl Harbor related???

I didn't read all the following stuff. The sheer volume of words and
links just confirm my conclusion some time age that getting an alternate
address for list mail is far easier than fighting through a large ISP's
spam process.

gmail has been completely trouble free for months.

Moose