[OM] Re: [OT]Panasonic DMC-LX2

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Panasonic DMC-LX2
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:42:18 -0500
I've had an LX-1 for about 9 months and really like it.  The image quality
is high, the switchable 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 format is unique, it has full manual
control, and it will shoot RAW.  I wish it had a hot shoe, as the flash is
wimpy, but I have a slave unit that lets me fit a standard flash that
overcomes most of that problem.

It's a keeper, and the LX-2, as I understand it, is even nicer.

Skip