[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth,
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:38:15 -0500

 I also have psoriasis, and for what I've got I use a prescription - only cream
called DERMOL (tm) Cream,

My wife has an occasional bit of psoriasis.  The only thing that ever really
helped it signifcantly was a swim at south beach in Miami.  It really helped
and as long as you are going, you should take your OM . . .  I can think of at
least two reasons to do so.  <{8^) Bill Barber
AOL Mail and more.