[OM] Re: paypal

Subject: [OM] Re: paypal
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:27:54 -0800 (PST)
I thought paypal was safe but I lost $70.00 due to
Paypal's stupid policies. I guess shipping even to a
confirmed address isnt enough, having a receipt from
the post office, and customs form isnt enough proof!

John - for the most part it is much better! You just
have to know who you are dealing with. Always ship
everything "signature required" or with some kind of
tracking (for overseas shipments). Of course Paypal
does take a fee but I thing it is still better than a
regular merchant account.

http://mail.yahoo.com