[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:52:04 +0100
Le mercredi 20 Décembre 2006 00:11, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :
> I must say I'm surprised at the number of young people here.  I wouldn't
> have expected many below the age of 40 who are following a system which
> peaked about 1985.

I cannot talk for anyone else than myself, but if you consider buying an slr
to learn photography you are told to go with a manual one, and if you can't
cash the canikon tax, options (were) (are) slims. 2nd hand prices are
attractives, and olympus is among the best value for money ratio around.

And then, when you get hooked on OM, you can quit anyday, can't you ?

--
Manuel Viet