[OM] Re: So, it's a good camera

Subject: [OM] Re: So, it's a good camera
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:17:52 -0800
There has been much discussion forum discussion not only of the
problems of seeing lens faults with higher MP cameras, but also of
their use requiring better technique. People coming from film or
older digital cameras to the current ones with their significantly
crisper 100 percent view are finding that they reveal things like
camera movement much more than their previous equipment. People are
getting reacquainted with holding technique and the use of tripods.
Very common.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA