[OM] Re: So, it's a good camera

Subject: [OM] Re: So, it's a good camera
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:24:09 +0100
Need and want are different, I want to buy a 5D so that I can use my
perfectly good OM zuiko wide angle lenses.

Its a strange thing isn't it, while people accept the loss in sound
quality over convenience aka MP3 etc , they want more quality from the
camera OR do they, I think the tide is turning and people are getting
content with what they have.

I want a full frame digital back for my lenses and at the moment the 5D
is the only one that fits the bill all things considered.  My E1 still
works fine though especially with the long OM lenses and the 14-54.

IanW