[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #23

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #23
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:58:42 -0500
After a second look I think I would re-do this image in PhotoShop to
blur the central flower to about the same level as the background.  This
would turn the whole image into a pleasing abstract and keep the eye
from trying to focus on the central flower which the eye can't do
because the image isn't focused sharply enough.

Chuck Norcutt