[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:51:40 -0500
My favourite lighting rental company has a resident cat that I assume must
be security :) . It's a big black and white fur ball that during the day is
most often found in a chair at reception. Often just begging you to rub its
head of course... Oh and it's missing one leg too... I really ought to take
a camera one day when I visit.

I kind of miss all the resident cats you find in theatres in the UK. Since
moving to the US I basically stopped working in the theatre business but I
somehow doubt it's the same over here. I recall one west end theatre that
had a backstage cat, a front of house cat and management cat in the offices
above the theatre. They *never* got together though and didn't leave the
building either so kind of an micro environment for them. All of them seemed
to be pretty pleased with their lot.

Dan S.