[OM] Re: So, it's a good camera

Subject: [OM] Re: So, it's a good camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:08:18 -0500
Yes, you are absolutely correct.  I've heard the old rule of thumb
repeated many times from former 35mm film shooters.  Also, they don't
seem to understand when I try to explain that they should be using a
faster shutter speed than the inverse of the focal length on their small
sensor DSLR's.  Just means they never understood the meaning of the
"rule" in the first place.

Chuck Norcutt