[OM] On age and other subjects...

Subject: [OM] On age and other subjects...
From: "Jaime Garmendia" <huitzilopoxtli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:23:41 -0500
I lurk, therefore I am...

I've been a subscriber of the digest for a few years (don't
remember...), occasionally delurking when the subject is interesting.

To add to the statistical threads, I am 53 years old, have lived
variously in Mexico, Delaware, New Jersey, Michigan, Tennessee,
Argentina and now Pennsylvania. I own: 1 OM-1, 1 OM-2n, 2 OM-G, 1
OM-4, 1 Camedia 2020Z, and have inflicted into my family, under the
guise of presents, a large number of Stylus, Stylus Elites, two
OM-2000, one OM-2 (expertly CLA'd by John Hermanson) and one SP-350.
Also own a Leica IIIg, and a Voigtlander Bessa R.  A few years back I
went nuts in ebay buying both Zuikos and LTM mount lenses, but decided
to stop, I get the nagging feeling film isn't staying around for long.

Curiously, while I still enjoy using all my film cameras, I find
myself using the Camedia 2020Z more often, mainly because I carry it
in my backpack, together with my laptop ("Have laptop, will travel").
And of course, my hands itch every time I go near the E-500's and
E-330's on display at the local electronic emporiums.... maybe next
year....must be strong...

My New Year resolution, OM-wise, is to take the time to take more
photos, and use up the 30 or so rolls I still have in the freezer.
Maybe by then the E-2 will be out and I'll have to do something about
the itch...

Saludos, listeros,

Jaime