[OM] Re: [OT]Look at an M8 by 5D Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Look at an M8 by 5D Pro
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:10:43 -0400

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

> It's the same problem encountered at altitude, where UV is greater than
> at sea level.
> Moose

Which reminds me, that I may "need" some sort of camera upgrade (from the
C5050), and one that will accept an 81a filter for use at those higher
altitudes, as it looks as I'm headed back to the Andes in Bolivia in March.
I'm still looking at the E330, as it's the only SLR that has a framing LCD
(another absolute "need" in my case :-) I just wish I could have something
that was better at higher ISO. So much of the shooting there is in poorer
light, as 12 hours of the day is always dark, no matter what time of year it
is. But after handling my son's 20D, I think it would be a bit too big for
travelling.
Wayne