[OM] Re: paypal

Subject: [OM] Re: paypal
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:09:09 -0500
Thanks for the input folks. I have been processing my own Visa and
Mastercard transactions for more than 10 years,  and hesitate to get
involved with an outfit that seems to making up obstinant rules as they
go along. I haven't been selling much on ebay but when I do, no one
seems to mind that I don't take paypal  (except eb*y).

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.