[OM] Foggy here in Britain.

Subject: [OM] Foggy here in Britain.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:47:36 +0000
Got up ridiculously early (5 am) this morning, having decided it was
pointless trying to go back to sleep for 1 1/2 hours until I'd planned
to get up, in time to go take pictures around sunrise if it was foggy.
 As it happens it was foggy, but more of a blanket than a carpet - I'd
hoped to be able to get above it and see tall things sticking out of
the top.  Never mind.

So, setting out at the time I normally stagger out of bed, I spent the
best part of an hour wandering around Brandon Hill with camera and
tripod.  Shame the tower wasn't open.  The pick of the results should
appear at:

<http://ian955.fotopic.net>

later today.  E-300, ZD14-54, and Sigma 30 f1.4

I remain deeply envious of the man who caught this:

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6200209.stm>