[OM] Re: Control Pack 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Control Pack 2
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:16:00 -0800
One of the things that caught my attention with Michael's pictures was
that it might be possible to charge the small individual cells
separately, rather than as a single series of cells.

It looked like there was enough room for plenty of wiring. It might be
possible to install multiple contacts providing electrical contact to
each cell. It would be slower to charge but the battery pack would
probably last a lot longer.

-jeff

(thanks again for the pictures Michael)