[OM] Re: B&H Lexar 2G CF

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H Lexar 2G CF
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:59:15 -0800
John Hermanson wrote:
> And B&H even included a copy of the rebate form with the order.

Just got mine this morning. It will cost me $21.67 after rebate, though.
When I put it in my cart, it came at a slightly higher price than the
example posted and than you got.

Still a great price, I'm not complaining. Mine also came with Lexar
Rescue, PSP 9.0 and rebate form.

B&H really is a first class operation in a world with much mediocrity.

Moose