[OM] Re: Hood for the 28-48mm/F4

Subject: [OM] Re: Hood for the 28-48mm/F4
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:43:50 EST

In a message dated 12/23/2006 9:05:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx writes:

According to the OM System Handbook and Das Lexikon de OM-Systems  the
hood for the Zuiko 28-48mm/F4 is of the type 55mm screw-in. However  its
filter size is 49mm. Does this mean it has two screw  threads?

Hmm, I'm not sure of the answer, however I have one at my office and can
check for the correct answer.  Should anyone need one of these near  impossible
to find hoods, contact be off list.  That could be said for many  other OM
items as I have a good many extras of a bunch of stuff.  Bill  Barber