[OM] E-1 Assistance Please

Subject: [OM] E-1 Assistance Please
From: "David Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:21:16 -0000
So I have an E-1 now thanks to the big auction however did not get the
software disc so I am doing my best to workaround.

Looks in great cosmetic shape seems little used. SN 500005xxx

I have managed to find out the key sequence to check usage

R00001266
S00000006
M00000000
U00000604

Can anyone confirm what this means?

Also downloaded trial Studio which has enabled me to update firmware to
1.4

I am looking for a file copy of the detailed manual which is apparently
on the CD. Can anyone help me find one please?

Also what capacity of CF card can it take?

Thanks

Dave