[OM] Re: [photo] crescent moon

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] crescent moon
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 01:02:44 +0000
Hmmm I may have been wrong.
You also said "Added bonus: lots and lots of terrestrial viewing
opportunities with these
apos.  None if you're using a reflector." - good point!
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -