[OM] Re: Christmas

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:19:49 -0400
Merry Christmas to all from our house.
We had a great Christmas Eve with the family, first a special service at
church, then back to the house with the family. The family wanted to view
some old slides from the early 70's & 80's. Viewing old slides for an hour
or two has become a Christmas Eve tradition at our house (their request, not
my suggestion). The Kodachrome 64's still look like they were new.
I've spent a very enjoyable Christmas day with all the family; been shooting
the OM2s, t32 with E100vs and Kodachrome 64, and the C5050. My youngest son
got an Olympus FE-115, a camera that I had asked about earlier for
suggestions for a 13 year-old.. Here is a shot taken with it today, of my
youngest granddaughter, Amber, picture just resized, otherwise as from the
camera.  http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/2274136
Wayne