[OM] Re: "The black box" - off list]

Subject: [OM] Re: "The black box" - off list]
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:30:43 -0500
The SP pack is indeed very nice, but be forewarned that even though it
uses Quantum cables and is "Turbo compatible" it does NOT work with
Quantum brand flash units.

Don't ask how I know this . . .

ScottGee1

On 12/24/06, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck is traveling and asked me to forward this missive from the
mysterious Dr. Flash to the list.

SNIP!