[OM] Re: Christmas Greetings & a few pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas Greetings & a few pics
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:43:18 +0000
Martyn

Thanks for making me laugh!  I hope that your guests enjoyed your
lunch; our guests, our 2 grown-up sons have left, leaving us in the
dark and silence with no provisions remaining ;-).

I have a Minolta 5400 as well, and I think that the best advice I
received was from Walt, rather indirectly however.  He wanted to use
manual focus on each slide because Minolta's software seemed not to
be able to do the AF very well.  But I use Vuescan and manual focus
seemed to be major nuisance with that.  However, I did check the AF
spot for each Preview and made sure that I placed on a clean line or
edge to give it its best chance ...

Cheers

Chris