[OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]

Subject: [OM] Re: The new digital discourse [was: Looking back and forward]
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:47:35 -0500
Yet, Nikon decided in order to permit you to have their name on that
price level of camera, they must take out the autofocus motor in the
camera, so if you want even the itty bittiest amount of AF, you need to
spend the usual small frugally sums for a lens with AF motor inside.
OHHH those dastards!

Then again, you could get the Pentax K100D, or K110D for about the same
price without stuff missing. (But it won't say....uhh.......NIKON) Yes,
I know, you get what you pay for... Nikon is the best, etc., etc....

Larry