[OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:01:36 -0000
 "Allan Mee" wrote
> I second that! I like AG 's approach to things photographic. I've not
> experimented with WB on the Rebel yet - its been stuck permanenty on AWB
> (it's one area I expect the camera manufacturer to get right! - at least
> most of the time.)

Thats what I thought Alan, With my D80 I couldn't understand why the pix
were coming out so
washed out with flash, I was shooting on auto WB. When I switched to the
Flash setting on the D80
the temp settings in ACR went from auto WB of 5000K to flash setting of
6500K, hug diffference in
skin tones as you may imagine, such a basic thing that I overlooked. The
other thing I would certainly want in my next camera is the ISO display in
the viewfinder, again something I am having to remember to check, and at
times forgetting

Phil