[OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:01:40 -0700
Hey, me too!  I served with the same outfit in it's later incarnation of
'INSCOM'.  Voice interceptor.  I guess I'm a crypto-fascist, too, as well as
a gun-toting conservative christian meat-eating capitalist.  Plus I'm a
die-hard film addict, using digital only for p&s snaps and for scanning and
printing trannies.  I guess, according to some here, that all those factors
combine to mark me as being very unintelligent.  Oh well, I've been called
worse.

Cheers, Bob!

Bruce

PS - You KNOW this got noted - can you say carnivore?  ;-)