[OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:09:06 -0500
Yep. I've been led to believe I can discuss some things based on the
fact that nothing I can tell anyone hasn't been written about by
Bamford at one time or another. Except maybe specifics of who, when
and where. <g>

I do recall that we were not allowed to insert profanities in our
intercept copy because it might offend the "little old ladies back at
NSA."

The favorite non-insertable was "This guy's code's so bad he must be
using his d*%k!"

Spooky Bob