[OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:33:13 -0500
True, in a linguistically pure sort of way. <g> But then
realistically speaking, my crypto-fascist days are behind me, lost
across the distant horizon of my youth. I have passed through several
iterations since then. One of my personal favorites was during
newspaper days when I described myself as a "two-fisted liberal."
Then came a decade-long affiliation with conservatism, but that
didn't fit me any better than liberalism did. When push comes to
shove at the end of the day after all's said and done (ayyyeeee!), my
cunning plan involves molting into what I describe as a "responsible
anarchist."

How's _that_ for a contradiction in terms? hehe.

--Bob