[OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Self-Confessed Crypto-fascist (OT)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:37:57 -0700
I don't hear the word "spook" used much any more. All of my friends that did
that kind of work have retired or died but others are still around. The lab
I worked in did what we called "black work" in support of the agency. The
closest I came was some clandestine imaging. Most people didn't like to deal
with that level of security but somebody has to do it. /jmac