[OM] Re: XD card troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:56:04 -0800
Both my C*non 5D and Olympus E-1 created their own folders on my CF
card. Both cameras put their photos in the Oly folder.

I many not have formated the card in either camera or I may have
formated it in both at different times (I don't rember). The cameras
seem to be quite tolerant of whatever you feed them. The little smart
media cards that the Oly point and shoot cameras used weren't nearly
as tolerant.

-jeff