[OM] Re: Monitor (calibration)

Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor (calibration)
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:17:45 +0000
I used Adobe's and one in the software that came with my DVD drive/writer
(which calibrates for DVD movies).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
>To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor (calibration)
>Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:08:24 -0700

Find Singles In Your Area This Christmas With Match.com! msnuk.match.com