[OM] Re: XD card troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:46:07 -0500
Since both cameras produce their content folder after formatting the
card, the folders created by both cameras cannot have existed
simultaneously.  Formatting in either camera will destroy any
pre-existing folders regardless of what created them.  That said, it's
interesting that the 5D is not fussy about what folder it finds there.
While the E-1 may be equally tolerant that can't be determined from what
you've said here.

Chuck Norcutt