[OM] Re: What I'm doing in 2007 [was: bunch of other stuff]

Subject: [OM] Re: What I'm doing in 2007 [was: bunch of other stuff]
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:08:01 -0500
On 12/29/06 12:52 PM, "Chris Barker" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And put more photos on your website, Michael??? :-)  I decided to
> look at www.ownvolition.com to find out where you come from etc ...
> It's interesting, but there's only one photo on some pages.  The
> trouble is, it's better than mine!

The site's actually frozen in time some years ago - it's a project that
started with great intentions but I never got back to, and the images are
just placeholders (from 4x6 commercial prints and a cheap scanner ).

> What about a deal, since my website is so out of date I am ashamed to
> accept it as my own?  At least 5 new decent photos on the website per
> month?  And there must be a navigation system between them, even
> though tabbed browsing makes moving between simple html pages pretty
> easy.

I'll take you up on that, if you'll give me 'til January 31 latest to
deliver the first month's instalment :-) . That should give me time to get
some new images (with the E-1) plus revamp the site to present them in a
better way. I'll be trolling other list members' sites for inspiration.

If you don't think the photos are "decent", do I have to replace them...?

Michael