[OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 08:49:22 -0500
Since it's just a tube with no optics to protect it may be that the
former owner didn't bother to keep a rear cap on the tube.  But without
a cap in place the aperture levers can be subject to getting bent with a
just a small impact from the side.  I'd suggest you keep a cap on the
tube when it's not in use.

Chuck Norcutt