[OM] News of missing Zuikoholic

Subject: [OM] News of missing Zuikoholic
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:13:19 +1300
Hi all,

I wrote to Fernando in Uruguay, as I noticed we hadn't heard from him for a
while and a half.

I got an instantaneous response, plus a very nice image that he said won
him a substantial monetary prize. It looks as though he has put a Zuiko
135/4  macro to good use.

He said that he had been asked by Thomas to find out why the digest to him
was always bouncing (others were in the same boat apparently), as the fault
seemed to be at his end. Fernando cannot find any problem at his end and
now finds he is unable to re-subscribe, which he is sad about; he misses
this group.

His address is still the same and he'd probably appreciate news and chatter.

Brian