[OM] Olympus Odyssey Camera loaded and ready for bear

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey Camera loaded and ready for bear
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:35:55 EST
The Odyssey camera has made it to Sugar Land, TX after missing a few of the
seasons in which I had hoped to use it.  It arrived this afternoon and
currently has my Kirk quick release plate and 85mm f2 Zuiko attached.  It  is
loaded
with a roll of HP 5 which I will shoot tomorrow, come rain or come  shine.
Camera will be packaged and ready for the next person within 24  hours of its
arrival.  That little amount of time in someone's possession  will probably be
a record. We are only shooting one roll of film, so it  shouldn't be too
difficult to produce that kind of turn around.    <{8^) Bill Barber