[OM] Re: FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Zuiko 35-80/2.8
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:44:13 -0800
It's an awesome camera that can still deliver unmatched results from any
DSLR. High ISO sucks though. It's great at base 160 ISO for landscape and
portrait. It's also very picky about lenses. Brings out the worst, but also
the best of a lens. It also lacks an AA filter so many reviewers criticized
its files. Funny how Leica now has their DMR and M8 without an AA filter,
and they are winning pro quality users. IMO, you can always remove any bits
of moire than rarely happen, but your always stuck with the ill affects of
an AA filter across the entire image of every frame.

Paul