[OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:23:30 +0000
I think the most important factor in the appearance of the out of focus
areas is what's in them.

If anybody wanted to they could test with specific backgrounds and
controlled lighting - strips, spots, fairy lights, cancan-dancing
leprechauns.  I, and I bet many others on the list, could do it with several
Zuiko 50s, a Summicron and a couple of Sonnars but it's New Year's Eve;
life's too short :-)

Tom