[OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W ( long?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Le*ca and B&W ( long?)
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 07:43:15 +0000
The distance from the subjects (and even more so the backgrounds) is
different - which affects the DOF. The DOF beyond the subject is always
greater than the DOF in front of the subject - after a certain distance! So
the view through the window will have a wider DOF than the background behind
the old lady so you're not really quite comparing like with like.
This is before all those other variables that people have listed.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters